Preserve those audio memories!
Don't let the effects of time wipe out the memories you thought were saved on audio cassettes and audio tape. Your family history, high school band or recorded statements are safe with us. We have converted thousands of tapes for insurance companies, law firms and individuals.
All conversions are done here in our office. Whether you come into our office or mail us your order, the people you speak to (or email) will be the same people working on your tapes, so feel free to ask questions.
Audio on tape, especially from years ago, can often use some improvement. We "clean" your audio. Using software, we remove and reduce the hiss and hum (which is common to most consumer audio tapes) to improve the quality of your final audio. There's no charge for audio cleaning. Finally, we output your audio to Audio CD or an audio file like MP3 or WAV. More info below.
"I went in and talked to (them) regarding converting cassette tapes of my late husband's Jazz Combo into CD's to give to family and friends as a remembrance. He did an amazing job in a timely manner and even designed a label for the CD and jacket covers that is purely professional. One would have never guessed by the quality of the sound of the CD's that they were taken from old cassettes tucked away in a paper bag. Thank you ... for helping me preserve those precious memories for my family."
Quick Tips about Audio Files
- Audio files can hold hours of content in one file.
- For recorded music, an individual file can be created for each song. This is dependent on gaps of silence between songs.
- For live music, individual song files may not be as accurate due to crowd noise.
- WAV files are higher quality and are recommended if you plan to edit your audio.
Quick Tips about Audio CDs
- Audio CDs can only hold about 80 minutes.
- For recorded music, CD tracks can be added if desired.
- For voice recordings, we recommend a single track.
- Audio CD files cannot be copied off and used. However, you can use software to rip the CD and create audio files.
- CDs can be custom printed with your text and include a space-saving CD case.