The MVP Difference
- All film transfer orders are done here. We do NOT send your priceless films across the country for some other company to convert.
- Frame-by-frame conversion (no film flicker, no projectors)
- SD and HD conversions (DVD, MP4, Blu-ray)
- FREE basic color correction
- No Charge Editing to remove bad sections of film (details below)
- No setup charges
- No charge for different size film reels
- FREE background music
- Custom menus and button links on Menu DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Custom printed disc faces
- Lastly, the thing that makes MVP different is our personal attention. We understand how important your memories are to you. We are happy to help with special requests to protect and preserve your film.
Watch a sample!
What We Do
- Each frame of your film is captured as a digital image
- We use filters to improve brightness, sharpness, and color
- Edit out bad footage to make it more enjoyable (see No Charge Editing)
- Add your choice of background music (if desired)
- Create your master video as a DVD, MP4 file, or Blu-ray Disc
- MP4 files can be SD or HD
- DVDs can be have custom menus with scenes links or can be Autoplay
- Discs are custom printed with your video title
- Accept orders in our office and by mail (Film Conversion Form)
EDMUND FITZGERALD - This footage from the early 1970s is of the SS Edmund Fitzgerald. For those who don't know, the "Fitz" sank during a Lake Superior storm on November 10, 1975. All 29 of her crew were lost. The legend of the freighter was made famous by the 1976 hit song "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" by Gordon Lightfoot.
HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS - Here are clips from two different Globetrotters films. The first film is of the Globetrotters performing on the aircraft carrier USS Enterprise in 1966 (color). The second clip is of the Globetrotter Magic Circle from a documentary about their trip to Europe (black and white).