Pre-construction and Post-construction Video
For over a decade, MVP has produced affordable, reliable pre- and post-construction videos. Whether video is a requirement in the job specs or you just want to record video to protect from frivolous claims, you can count on MVP.
Every project is different, but safeguarding your company's integrity and bottom line are critical on every job. You want to protect your company from claims suggesting your company damaged personal property, city property or the environment around the project. MVP, accredited by the American Guild of Court Videographers, can document the pre-construction condition of the properties, landscape, utilities and buildings surrounding your site. There is no better, irrefutable proof than a Construction Video Survey.
Our services include:
- Video recorded on professional cameras
- Wireless microphone to record the documenter's audio descriptions
- Date and time stamp on the video gives credibility to the authenticity of the footage
- Your video can be provided on DVD, Blu-ray or digital video file
- An index of key locations referenced by time on screen is also available
- Travel statewide (charges based on location)
Construction Draw Video
As progress is made on your construction project, you may have to pay a bank officer to journey to the site to verify the stage of construction before they will release the next payment installment. Hire MVP to tape your Construction Draw video. For far less than you would pay your client's bank, MVP will go to the construction site and document the progress of your project.
PRE-CONSTRUCTION SAMPLE - Sidewalk and curb replacement in Osgood, Indiana
POST-CONSTRUCTION SAMPLE - Waste water treatment plant in Whitestown, Indiana