Photos on Video for any occasion
Anniversaries, Graduations, Open Houses, Birthdays, Retirements, and More.... on MP4 video file, DVD, or Blu-ray
There should be a movie about the people you love. Most people have hundreds and sometimes thousands of photos of family and friends. A Photo Slideshow is a great way to share them!
Your Photo Slideshow will be edited here in our Indianapolis office.
Photo Slideshow packages include:
- Photos from as few as 50 to 1,000 or more
- Paper or digital photos
- Photo Optimization to rotate, crop and color correct each image
- Music of your choice
- Video effects and transitions
- Choose DVD, Blu-ray or MP4 video file as your master video
- Package prices start as low as $98
Options you can add to your slideshow:
- Online preview of your video
- Loop and single play menu option
- Individual image files of photos on a USB drive
"This is my second experience with Movietyme. Both have been excellent! My first experience was a project needed on short notice that was tedious and detailed. Movietyme came through and our video was awesome. This experience was just as good. I was able to preview the video and make changes prior to the final production. The video is incredible and will provide a lasting memoir for my son as he graduates high school and moves on to the next phase of his life. Thank you Movietyme! I will definitely recommend you services. Professional. High quality. Efficient."
- Amy R. (Google)
|Number of photos||50||100||150||250||500|
|Paper or Digital Photos|
|Music (your choice)|
|Video FX and Transitions|
|DVD, Blu-ray or MP4 video file|
- Choose the photo package that best fits your needs.
- Print the Photo Slideshow Planning Form to help to plan your video.
- Choose from three methods to produce your video:
- Song by Song: Select your first song and determine how long the song lasts. Choose the photos for this song by following this guideline: 10 photos per minute (or 6 seconds per photo). For example, a song of 4:00 would use about 40 photos. These numbers are just a guide. For example, use more images per minute to make the video have a quicker pace or fewer for a slower, more dramatic video. We will edit the length of the photos to fit the music. Repeat for each song.
- All Songs to All Photos: An easier method is to simply count all your photos and divide by 10. For example, 220 photos divided by 10 equals about 22 minutes of music. Just choose your songs that total somewhere from 20 to 24 minutes, and we will do the rest.
- Random: After determining your total number of photos and choose the needed number of songs, we will randomize all your photos. Photos will appear in a random order in the slideshow. This is the easiest method.
- Use an ink pen (never a marker or Post-it notes) to number each photo on the back in the lower corner (never in the center). If using Song by Song method, do not start over with #1 at any point. Song #1 could be photos 1 - 40, so Song #2 would be 41 - 87, and so on. If using the All Songs to All Photos method, just number from 1 to your last photo. Be sure to allow the ink to dry before stacking your photos.
- Decide if you would like to add titles to your video. Titles can be on a background or over one of your images as a caption.
- Decide how many duplications of your slideshow you would like to have to share with family and friends.