Negatives Scanned to Image Files
Have your negatives digitized so you can use the images to print, email, and share online.
The MVP difference is in the details.
- All work is done here in our Indianapolis office. Your negatives are NOT shipped to another company or another state.
- Physical Cleaning: Dust can greatly affect the quality of your negatives. Even the smallest particle of dust can look large when scanned at a high resolution. We gently wipe each negative strip, then blow both sides with compressed air to clean off debris. Though removing all dust is impossible, this physical cleaning allows your images to look their best.
- TIF Files: We scan and work with your images as TIF files to ensure maximum quality. TIF files are uncompressed files and are very large, but this provides a better quality final image.
- Rotation: We will rotate each image to its proper orientation and flip it (left or right) to the correct side (when possible).
- Cropping: Each image will be cropped to the edges.
- Color Correction: Each image will be color corrected to bring out the lost colors. We do this MANUALLY with EACH NEGATIVE. This is not an automated process.
- Digital Cleaning: Lastly, we will do some light touch-up work in Photoshop.
- Images: Your final digital images can be saved as JPG or TIF files.