When you can't come to our office, you can send us your media!
Print the Form(s) from the List Below Based on Your Media
- Video: VHS, 8mm, VHS-C, MiniDV, Hi8, SVHS, Betacam, more
- Audio: Cassettes, records, reel-to-reel audio tapes, microcassettes, digital recorders
- Images: Slides, photos, negatives, scrapbooks, documents
- Film: 8mm, Super 8, 16mm
- Discs: DVDs, CDs, Blu-ray discs
Preparing Your Items
- Video Tapes: Please number each tape (1 to 50 for example) in the order you would like them. When possible and desired, we can combine shorter tapes onto the same DVD.
- Film Reels: Please number each reel in the order they go. Numbering your reels chronologically allows the final video to be in the proper order.
- Slides: You can leave them in the carousels or holders. To reduce shipping costs, you can remove them and place groups of slides in a zippered plastic bag. On the outside of the bag, you can write a subject which we will use in naming your files (i.e. Grand Canyon or 1964 Christmas).
- Photos: Group them by size and place in a zippered bag. You can write a subject on the outside for us to use in naming your files. Be sure to remove photos from frames.
- Slideshows: Planning a photo slideshow can involve more details such as music, titles and packaging. You can use the Slideshow Planning Form to prepare your video materials.
- Negatives: Do not cut the negatives apart! Keep the negatives in whatever protective envelope or sleeve they are in currently. Negatives can scratch easily.
- Records: Be sure to place firm cardboard on each side of your records. Old vinyl can be brittle and you don't want the record damaged in shipment.
- Discs: Whether for duplication, editing or conversion, be sure to place discs in a protective case to avoid scratches to the surface.
Packaging Your Media
- Place all items in zippered plastic bags to protect from moisture.
- We recommend using a sturdy box, and packing the empty space with bubblewrap. Avoid using styrofoam peanuts due to static electrictity.
- Choose a shipping method with a tracking number. We recommend USPS Priority Mail as the most cost-effective.
- Send it to:
Movietyme Video Productions
8606 Allisonville Road, Suite 132
Indianapolis, IN 46250
- Be sure to include the order forms above and any details about your project.
Estimate and Payment
- No pre-payment is required. When we receive your package, we will contact you to confirm that we have received it as well as provide you with an estimate for your project.
- Completion times vary depending on the type of media and our current order schedule. Small orders can often be completed within a week. Larger orders can take two to four weeks or longer. If you have a deadline, let us know and we will do what we can to meet it.
- Once complete, we will contact you for payment. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
If you have additional questions, please contact us.