What makes MVP different:
- All the work will be done here in our office. The people you meet here (or by phone or email) will be the same people working with your video tapes, so feel free to ask questions.
- We will convert any size order, whether you have one tape or hundreds.
- We will give you an estimated completion date. Often for small orders, we can complete it within a few business days.
- Got a deadline? Let us know when you need it and we will do whatever we can to meet your schedule.
"The Indianapolis Public Library is using MVP film, tape, and slide conversion services in order to provide access to content on out of date or difficult to use formats. MVP is very professional, does good work, and delivers on promises. They currently have about 400 VHS, Betacam, cassettes, DAT, audio reels, records, film reels, and slides they are converting over the course of the year. They are one of my go to vendors now. Highly recommend."
|Looking for Video Tapes to DVD?
We can do that too!
|VHS, 8mm, MiniDV, VHS-C, Hi8, SVHS, Betacam, 3/4" U-matic and more|
Notes about MP4 files:
- The file format is H.264 (.mp4). This is the most common video file. Whether you are PC or Mac, this file format works great!
- Sometimes called "USB Video", the USB is simply the device that stores the video. The video will be saved as an .mp4 file.
- Once digitized, you can play them on your computer, phone, iPad or other tablet. You can also edit them in iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, or other editing software.
- Remember: Video stored on magnetic tapes like VHS and 8mm deteriorate over time. Don't let those memories disappear!