Video tapes can deteriorate over the years, even to the point that the video and audio are gone. Don't lose your video memories - transfer them to DVD!
- Time all your videos to determine the proper recording speed to maintain the best quality
- Record on quality DVD discs
- Include automatic chapter points allowing you to scan through your DVD quickly and easily
- Print your discs (no labels) with whatever text you would like
- Include a slim disc case for each DVD
- One tape (up to two hours) on DVD is $15 (for most common formats)
- SAVE by letting us combine shorter tapes onto one DVD (up to 4 tapes). Each additional tape to the same DVD is only $5. For example, VHS-C tapes are usually 30 minutes long. We can combine 4 of those tapes to one DVD. The price would be $15 for the first tape and only $5 for each additional tape (avg. $7.50 per tape).
- Duplications are $8 each, and quantity discounts start at two.
We can convert:
- VHS to DVD
- 8mm to DVD
- VHS-C to DVD
- Hi8 to DVD
- MiniDV to DVD
- Digital8 to DVD
- Betamax to DVD
- SVHS to DVD
- DV to DVD
- DVCam to DVD
- Betacam / SP to DVD
- Media cards (SD, XD, etc.)